Blue Star�s latest offering, the Inverter Variable Refrigeration Flow (IVRF) system, combines the advantages of both Room ACs and Central Plants to offer you a third, more energy-efficient alternative. The IVRF brings together cutting edge technology, superior cooling and designs that are compatible with the latest building management systems, to offer you world-class, state-of-the-art cooling technology and higher energy efficiency. Based on proven Inverter Compressor Technology, the Inverter VRF system is ideal for multi-zoned spaces such as luxury apartment complexes, condominiums, villas, multi-cabin office spaces and commercial complexes.
The IVRF system consists of an outdoor unit with multiple compressors, a mix of indoor units such as cassettes and high-wall splits and a sophisticated electronic control centre that ensures complete climate control in each zone.
• Year-round cooling and heating system.
• Modular capacities that can be built up using 3.5 HP to 64 HP discrete units.
• Software-based design.
• Choice of designer cooling units.
• Simple unit selection, easy installation.
• R410A based eco-friendly system.
• Easy to maintain, in-built fault diagnostic function.
• High on energy savings.
• Simplified computer control operation.
• Frequency modulated inverter compressor technology for precise control.
• Need-based cooling to suit your comfort requirements.